Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Show of My Polaroids!

I am having a show of 35+ of my Polaroids at TBWA/Chiat/Day in Los Angeles. The opening is today, August 20th and I am very excited. All the polaroids are printed with their borders, writ much larger, about 16 by 16 inches on BFK Rives paper.
It is really nice to have a show of this work in such a well-designed location with very high ceilings. I haven't focused on my work as fine art in such a long time, it's been good to step back and look at it in another light.
As well, Polaroid seems to coming to the end of the line, and if ever anything new is made by another company, it won't be the same. Since my style will change as a result, I'm thrilled to get to commemorate a way of shooting I love.

1 comment:

Lisa Wiseman said...

congrats! what a great opportunity!