Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

New Promos



I thoroughly enjoy promotional materials and had a new set done for an unbelievable price by the amazing people at Next Day Flyers. They are on thick, creamy card stock and look like actual, to size Polaroids. I love them!

I now pass these out indiscriminately and save the iphoto books for larger, cohesive bodies of work that showcase things not in my portfolio, namely images shot digitally.
If you'd like a set, pls feel free to email me with your address.

As well, I got new buckslips from Delphine Press, who makes the most gorgeous letterpress stationary. I have been waiting months for these, as they have a long waiting list, and it was worth it.

1 comment:

Lisa Wiseman said...

holy crap these are gorgeous! i LOVE the promos and the buckslip is divine. you don't mess around!